NWI Metal Detectors
The high performance detector with all of the essential functionality you need!
This is a no nonsense detector! The Xterra 305 is now packed with new features, functionality and enhanced setting options. This detector delivers results, value and more....in fact some might think that we made it too good!!! When value for money really matters, then the X-Terra 305 is best in class!
- Compatible with MF (7kHz) and HF (18.75kHz) waterproof coils - this means that the X-Terra 305 now has 6 accessory coil options.
- Accurate Ground Balance capability with manual adjustment of 0-20, allows the user to adjust to ground mineralization easily.
- Coin & Treasure Detect Mode
- 2 preset patterns, that can also be customised, plus All-Metal mode.
- Choice of 1,2 or 3 tone ID's plus multi-tone Target ID (12) response. This allows greater flexibility in deciding how target signals are represented.
- Threshold adjustment, with a range of -5 to 25 allowing the user to set threshold to levels where slight variations from either very small shallow, or very large deep, targets can be noticed.
- Noise Cancel function with 3 manual settings allowing the user to pick the quietest channel for detecting.
- Accurate Multi-Segment Discrimination Notching (12 segments).
- Rapid recovery Pin-Point with variable tone and graphical indicator.
- Target Volume adjust (0-10) allowing you to get more definitive audio information on each Target.
- Depth indicator, updates continuously, even in Pinpoint mode.
- Low battery audio & visual warnings.
- Positive reflective LCD display.
- Runs on only 4 x AA batteries.
- Ultra lightweight, balanced design (only 1.3kgs).
- New 3 year Warranty as standard.
Powered by VLEX high precision technology the X-Terra Series provides dependable performance (high sensitivity, stability, repeatability) and improved immunity to tough environmental conditions. Inspired by the success of this revolutionary and innovative technology, Minelab presents the next generation in the X-Terra Series; X-Terra 305, 505 and 705.
The X-Terra Series uses state of the art digital and mixed signal components to enhance standard single frequency technology. The advantage of this VFLEX technology is that it provides dependable performance and improved immunity to outside interference by utilizing digital signal processing with highly calibrated analog circuits. VFLEX technology has the added advantage of changing the frequency of the detector by simply changing the coil being used.
With this New Generation X-Terra Series, Minelab once again delivers on its commitment to provide customers with exceptional performance, value AND results. The X-Terra 305, 505 and 705 are each lightweight, well-balanced, easy-to-use, and capable of accurate, responsive and rewarding detecting.
With increased coil versatility, improved settings and new features across the Series there is more value than ever for the customer. From beginners level, through to the more experienced user, the X-Terra Series has something for everyone.
NWI Metal Detectors PRICE